Startseite Aktuelles Update Geschichten Kategorien Bilder Forum - Der Baum Links Hilfe Kontakt
  “Oh, what a night!” by Yvory/Kiwi (for the email address see the author's page)
Disclaimer:  All persons mentioned in this story are property of their respective owners. Earth: Final Conflict belongs to Tribune Entertainment Co., Lost Script Prod. Inc., Atlantis Films and VOX. Please don't publish this story without permission of the author.
 
Subject:  Liam gets drunk, with unexpected consequences
Characters:  Liam, Da'an, Sandoval, Zo'or
 
Author's comment:  Ni'et is mine, all others unfortunately are not. I wrote this just for fun.
 

 

OH, WHAT A NIGHT!

 

Liam strolled into Da'an's office after the Companion had summoned him in the evening. He had been investigating repeatedly occurring energy failures in the Taelon embassy.

The room was dark. Only the bioslurry emanated a faint blue glow. A stronger glowing figure stood before the window. The wind blew gently through the room. The virtual glass had been deactivated.

“Da'an?”, Liam asked hesitatingly. The Companion did not react. The rather slow energy pulses within his form showed that Da'an was in a quiet mood - at least to the people who were able to read a Taelon in full blush. From the way the glow was not even slightly dimmed he knew Da'an was unclothed, if this was a term that could be applied to a Taelon. The Companions had nothing like the human kind of modesty. But for the comfort of the humans with whom they worked or interacted, they wore the jump-suits. Only seldom did they allow themselves the freedom to go without. And now Liam had the trouble of dealing with a not at all self-conscious Da'an while he himself was painfully aware of ‘his’ Companion.

Liam moved slowly nearer. He didn't feel very comfortable in his own skin. Da'an made him feel uneasy.

“Da'an?”

Still he received no reaction from the Companion. He inched closer. The uneasiness increased. He felt himself flush deeply. He came to stand directly beside the Companion. Not looking at Da'an, Liam addressed him again.

“Da'an!”

“Yes, Liam?”

Liam sensed the Taelon's look upon him. He raised his eyes to meet Da'an's... and dropped them again almost immediately. His eyes just did not want to stay where they should, but tried to wander to other areas they seemed to have developed an affinity for. He shuffled from one foot to the other. Liam's face was red, both with embarrassment and the effort not to stare at the brightly glowing form only two feet beside him. A wave of heat welled up inside him and his palms began to itch. Absently he rubbed his thumb over the skin of his palm.

He shifted from one foot to the other, still intently watching the dark sky outside. The wind tugged at his hair, playing with it, as if taunting him to look where he should not...

“I could not find any faults in your system, ahm..., computer system. And I also saw your form..., ahm... sorry, I meant I saw the forms you wanted me to fill out.”

Oh, god. What am I saying?

“But as you see there is a problem with the virtual glass. It deactivated a half hour ago.”

Maybe you deactivated it and forgot it, Da'an?

Liam began to glance around the office only to have something else to look at other than... HIM.

“What are you doing?“Da'an asked his Protector.

The young Protector stopped rubbing his palms, clenched his fists and put them behind his back.

“Nothing I just itched.“Liam squirmed.

“I presume you had a nice evening with Miss Palmer?”

“You mean before you called? Uhm, yes and there was a glowing... , uhm glorious sunset, too.”

Liam gave a cry of desperation.

“Da'an stop that!”

“What?”

“This... uh..., forget it! I will leave now, if you have no need of me.”

“If this is your wish.”

As Liam made his way out of the embassy he could still see Da'an in his mind. He shook his head to get the picture out of his mind, to no avail. His palms just itched stronger than before. He walked faster, eager to escape the influence of the Companion.

 
* * *
 

Liam shivered from reaction as he came out of the Embassy and spotted a sullen looking Agent Sandoval. He took the opportunity.

“Come on Sandoval. You seem to have had a similar bad Taelon day as I had. I know a nice small place where we can forget the Taelons for a while. I'll buy you a Tequila.”

Agent Sandoval stared at him darkly, but did not object to Liam's offer.

Wow! What's going on? He has never taken any offer I made.

The “Blue Taelon” was a tiny bar with high wooden screens around each table. They were almost fully occupied. The Protectors seated themselves at the last table and soon a waiter came over to take their orders.

“Tequila. One normal and one double.”

“Make that two double.“Agent Sandoval intervened.

A minute later two glasses materialised before two very irritated Protectors. The Tequila was blue.

“Hey! I wanted normal Tequila! Not this...“Liam protested.

“Sorry. No normal Tequila. Doesn't sell anymore.”

“Sh*'**a! Why does everything remind me of what I want to forget?”

 
* * *
 

Liam rubbed absently at his itching palm. Or better he tried. His view was blurred and unfocussed. Sandoval didn't seem to have fared better. He tried to get the glass of Tequila back into his hand and kept missing it.

“You knnnnnnow 'ou arrrrre vvvvery fortuunnnnnade withhhhh 'avvvin' Da'an assss 'ourrrr C... Combannion.”

Every time he got drunk, his nose closed up and he sounded like an elephant. Curiously he didn't seem to be the only one with this family trait. Liam didn't sound any better.

“'ou thhhink? I could tell you thingsss he doesss do me. 'ou 'ould 'ot be'ieve mmme ifff I dold 'ou.”

“Well, at llleast, you don't 'ave do addend Sssssso'or ad de nights. He sssseems do enjoy annnnnnoyiiiing me by wwwalking around wid... without this jumpsssuit of 'is.

Both hiccuped at the same time. Liam glowered unsteadily at his palms. A light had spread as soon Sandy had mentioned the jump-suit problem.

“'ou know Ssssandy, 'ou shouldnnn'd be ablllle do 'et drrrrunk'nnnnnn.

“I knooow, Ma'or! Led'ssssss make a deal th'en. I wi'ill for'et 'ou 'aving Sha... - Sha... -Shaq'araa'vvvvvvaaaaaa. And 'ou forget abbbbout mmmme beinn' drunk. Yessss?”

“All rrrrrrighd. We 'ave a deal. Gome onnn we 'ave do get 'ou bag on thhhhe M... M... M... Mothhhershhhhhip.”

He rose from the table and helped Sandy up. Together they swayed to the next id portal supporting each other with an arm around the others shoulder.

 
* * *
 

Wooooooshhhhh!

The id portal unceremoniously spit out two very drunken Protectors.

Liam flew out of it, or... well, he tried. He felt so light he thought he was able to fly. Both arm stretched out to the sides he pretended he was an aeroplane. He rose and dived, making sound that were meant to be active turbines, but due to his condition it sounded more like the grunt of a dying animal. Additionally he cruised in serpentines through the corridors of the Mothership.

“Ma'or!”

“Yyyyyyyessss, Ssssssandovalll?”

“Stob thad! You'r' maging me sick wid 'our waving around.”

He held his stomach with his hand while the other braced him against the wall. At the next crossing Sandoval took one curve swaying down the corridor, Liam took the other.

 
* * *
 

Liam was lost in the labyrinth of the Mothership and he was so tired. He leaned against the wall and slid down to the floor, where he rolled up into a ball and began to snore only seconds later.

Suddenly Liam's form lit up in a green light. He opened his eyes again and they glowed green too. He waved his head this way and stopped. In a slow graceful walk he started to make his way down the corridor.

 
* * *
 

“Never ever again Taelon Tequila, I swear!”

Slowly the very hung-over and exhausted FBI Agent fought himself back to consciousness. His mouth was dry and his head spun. He lowered his head down again into the cushion of bioslurry that had been his head rest for some time now. He lay on his stomach. The sheet had slipped down to his waist while he slept( or had someone helped it? ).

Dreamed something weird about Siobhan and glowing hands. And somewhere in it there was Zo'or, again. Wish, he'd stay out of my dreams once in a while... I shouldn't have got him that dream surfing device. He enjoys it far to much.

Cool electrifying fingers ran over his naked torso from his neck down his spine. He groaned.

Not again!

His skin reacted to the touch with goose bumps. Zo'or purred and growled in pleasure.

Is he never satiated?

Ron could not suppress a comfortable sigh. It just felt too good even in the still half-drunk state he was in. As he slowly felt that alluring presence enter his mind again, his intentions crumbled, as his willpower, at his feet. He sighed in defeat. He gave himself up to those overwhelming sensations that followed suit.

 
* * *
 

So this is how it feels like when one gets his brain amputated.

Liam moaned. His head felt like a heavy stone and hurt like hell. Some light fell into his eyes. The last picture of his dream still lingered in his mind: a Taelon doing the Lambada. He groaned again, how did his mind conjure that particular picture up? He could not remember what he had done last night and where was he? He heard bioslurry humming beneath him. He blinked.

Da'an was standing over him.

“Good Morning, Liam.“

“'Morning, Da'an.”

Da'an? Da'an!!!!!

With a yelp of surprise, Liam leaped to his feet and realised he wore nothing more than his birthday suit. Uttering a cry of embarrassment that could be heard throughout the Mothership, he launched for the sheet that had been spread over him while he slept. He wrapped the sheet twice around his form, his head more resembling a very ripe tomato than a human face.

He shouldn't have jumped up like that. All of a sudden the world around him began to spin. Liam swayed and Da'an stretched his hand out helpfully to support him. But Liam staggered backwards, his one free hand defensively held up until his back touched the wall of the room.

“Don't you touch me!! What happened here?! Where are my clothes?!?“His voice cracked from fear.

“Unfortunately your clothing was burned too badly to be of use to you again. I had a jump-suit brought here for you.”

“WHAT? Why should my clothes be burned?!?”

“You do not remember?“Da'an was certainly puzzled.

Something stirred in Liam's mind and then he could sense Da'an's thoughts and emotions as a buzz in his head, in addition to the headache he already had.

“Da'an, what are you doing?”

“I try to help you remember. I certainly was surprised at your insistence and your sudden development into a kimeran adult, though your human part seemed to be quite... occupied.”

Foreign memories invaded his thoughts. Liam saw himself from Da'an's point of view.

Liam glowing green, caress, desire, pleasure, hand touching his hand...

You were quite convincing, Da'an's voice whispered in his mind.

Burning Shaq'ara'va... the feeling of Liam's alluring presence in his mind, dissolving in a green column of energy, the kimeran allure in full effect, the joining...

Liam gasped painfully for air. His pupils were dilated, the eyes wide open without seeing anything. His palm itched again. His head felt as if it would break into pieces every second.

Get out of my mind Da'an!!!

Amusement.

As you wish!

Liam closed his eyes and moaned as a stinging pain crossed his head.

“Let me help you.”

Cool fingers touched his temple and the coolness spread, flowing into the tensed up muscles loosening them, remedying the hang over to a bearable level. Liam sighed as the pain lessened and only a low ache remained. He opened his eyes to stare directly into alien ones.

The young hybrid suddenly recalled he was still unclothed save a sheet wrapped around him. His discomfort in front of Da'an came back in full power. He blushed again in deep crimson.

“Da'an, I love you dearly, but did you have to declare your interest in me that way?”

“What way?”

“Driving my kimeran part crazy and nuts walking around like that. Shame on you to seduce a kimeran adolescent! That was not a nice manoeuvre!”

Would you have believed me if I had just told you?

“Stop that, please! You give me the shivers when you do that. Possibly not. I mean I had to get drunken for my inhibition to go away. I was not ready to admit to myself I felt more for you. But until I do remember what happened please give me a little space and peace to get it into my head. All this came a bit as a surprise.”

Da'an bowed his head in agreement.

 
* * *
 

After great hesitation on Liam's part the two left Da'an's quarter's.

“Do I have to wear that? I feel still naked and everyone stares at me. Why can't I just go back to earth and get myself other clothes?“, he whined.

“I see your attempt was successful?“Ni'et came up from behind them.

Ni'et mustered the young hybrid in the jump-suit.

“I must say you are most fortunate, Da'an. He has a very pleasing form, though he is slightly too slim at the hip for my taste.”

This was a sly manoeuvre of you to show your new mate off by letting him wear one of our jump-suits.

“Yes, I am aware of that.”

I heard that!, Liam protested silently.

““Liam gagged at his words, but he was speechless once again.

“What is wrong with him? “Ni'et tilted his head in puzzlement.

“He will adapt in a short while.”

Liam was going to die of shame and embarrassment he knew it. He had to do something. With a still bright red head he mumbled a low ‘Excuse me!’ and ran off to the bridge before Da'an was able to answer him.

 
* * *
 

He arrived at the bridge breathing heavily from the run through the long corridors of the Mothership. All on the bridge turned to him, when the door opened with the usual swishing sound. Sandoval exhibited a spockish raised eyebrow when he spotted the Major.

“Major! Is this your new wardrobe?”

“And I could ask you the same Agent Sandoval. But no, Da'an forced me to wear this.”

Sandoval also wore a jump-suit, but Liam saw no indication he also felt like a showed off pet or he maybe was just better at hiding it.

“Then it got a little hot for you the previous night I presume?”

Liam blushed again accompanied by a faint glow

“Let's not talk about it. I still try to figure out myself what happened last night after the ‘Blue Taelon’.”

“So Da'an got to you, you are glowing all over.”

He commented on the faint glow Liam still emanated.

“Stop that drooling, Volunteer. We are not in a strip show!”

Red in the face but laughing behind her hand she turned her prying eyes away from two very well formed behinds, only to return them when her two subjects of interest turned away from her.

 
* * *
 

Liam looked over to Zo'or and Sandoval. Zo'or turned to his Protector and if Liam hadn't known better he would have thought Zo'or had winked at Sandoval. Was he imagining things? The dark-skinned Protector became paler by several shades and the mildly wild look in Sandoval's eyes betrayed him, but nothing else showed there was something out of the ordinary. Liam thought he may have seen right. But he could not refrain himself from chuckling softly about Sandoval's situation, at least he was not the only one caught in the very seductive net of a Companion.

Oh god! I think Sandy'll have to change his business card: ‘Agent Ronald Sandoval, new play toy of Zo'or, Synod Leader’. Are all Taelons going crazy now? Poor Father!

Agent Sandoval threw him a dark look at the same time Da'an made his appearance on the bridge.

“Ah, Da'an, I already awaited your arrival.”

A small look sideways to where Agent Sandoval stood sent a faint blush over Da'an's features.

“So you have decided to make your attachment to Agent Sandoval official?”

Zo'or looked uncomfortable.

“How did you know?”

Da'an smiled forgivingly at his child.

“You did not think you could keep you involvement with your Protector a secret from the Synod or the Commonality?”

“I suppose not. Agent Sandoval!”

He got no answer. When Zo'or looked back where Ronald had stood before the place was empty. His Protector had taken his short time of carelessness to disappear.

“SHAB'RA!”

 
* * *
 

Appearing not to have heard his child's curse Da'an asked Liam solemnly: “Do you wish to join me in my room this night?”

At those words and in the wake of all Volunteers laughing loud Liam turned to flee the location of his embarrassment.

“I can assure you they will be back before the night begins.”

Zo'or calmed his parent. Then he asked a puzzled Da'an who still looked after his departed Protector.

“Are you sure he is not related to Agent Sandoval? In some ways they are just too much alike.”

 

THE END

 

Zurück / Back

 

Zum Seitenanfang