Startseite Aktuelles Update Geschichten Kategorien Bilder Forum - Der Baum Links Hilfe Kontakt
  “Silence” by Ma'hal     (for the email address see the author's page)
Disclaimer:  All persons mentioned in this story are property of the owners of Earth: Final Conflict (Tribune Entertainment Co., Lost Script Prod. Inc., Atlantis Films and VOX). Please don't publish this story without permission of the author
 
Plot:  Da'an's thoughts while looking at a destroyed planet
Cast:  Da'an, T'than
 

 

SILENCE

 

The Taelon stood silently in front of the virtual glass of a freighter and stared down at a gray planet, that didn't show the slightest indications of life.
His arms hung down at his sides, like flabby ropes, as if they were no part of him. His hands were absolutely motionless. If it hadn't been for the slowly pulsing energy, an unknowing observer might have assumed the time would stand still.
“Da'an”?
A voice from behind him broke the silence. But the addressed showed no reaction. The Taelon to whom the voice belonged walked slowly over slowly to him, placed himself beside him at the virtual glass and look into the same direction.
“We knew this moment would come one day.” he said after a while.
Da'an lowered his head. “I had always hoped it would not.”
“We all did.”
Again, the silence lowered itself over the two Taelons.
Then, Da'ans energy-streams began to flow suddenly more quickly. “It is so quiet. First the storm and now this silence.” Deep despair resonated in his voice.
The other Taelon turned around to him and lifted his hand turned with the palm towards Da'an. Without hesitating, Da'an put his own hand against it and their sensations joined. They shared all their pain and their despair, but also their hope and love.

*It is not the end *
*Not yet*
*We must keep our hope *
*I don't know whether I can endure this silence any longer*
*I will always be there when you need me*
*Thank you, T'than *

 

THE END

 

Zurück / Back

 

Zum Seitenanfang