Startseite Aktuelles Update Geschichten Kategorien Bilder Forum - Der Baum Links Hilfe Kontakt
  „Why?” by Katrin   (for the email address see the author's page)
Disclaimer: All persons mentioned in this story are property of the owners of Earth: Final Conflict (Tribune Entertainment Co., Lost Script Prod. Inc., Atlantis Films and VOX). Please don't publish this story without permission of the author.
 
Subject:  Zo'or reproaches Da'an
Characters:  Zo'or, Da'an
 

 

WHY?

 

“You are a shame for our species”, Da'an said to Zo'or. “All you do is destroying the life of innocent people!”

They were on the bridge of the mother ship. Zo'or had just talked to Agent Sandoval when his parent had entered the bridge followed by his protector Liam Kincaid.

“I don't know what you are talking about, Da'an.”

“Is it important which of your projects I am referring to? Are they not all harming humanity in one way or another? Is there no point at which you will stop?”

“I will do everything necessary to save the taelons. Everything! It's my duty, I am the leader of our species.”

Da'an stepped closer until his face was only inches away from Zo'or's.

“I never believed I would say that, Zo'or, but you are evil, you are a devil, to use a human term.”

After that Da'an turned around to leave, but Zo'or grabbed his arm and made his parent face him again.

“I also never believed I would say that but tell me: Who told me when I was a child that everything must be done to save the taelons? Whose idea was it to use inferior species to fight our war? Who showed me the dark side?”
Zo'or now nearly screamed.
“I was young, only a child, and horrified by what you did to other beings, but I got used to it. I was taught that way since the day of my birth. I am a child of war! I don't know peace, so how can you expect me to make peace? You never taught me to live in peace! All you showed me was darkness and hate!”

Zo'or breathed hard and stared at Da'an for a few more seconds, but then he turned around and walked away, but stopped again and continued in a now very low voice “Da'an, we both lived in the darkness, you pulled me with you, but somehow you finally found the way out. The way into the light. But you left your child behind! Have you simply forgotten me? Or did you not want me any more?”
Zo'or looked Da'an in the eyes, a very sad expression on his face. “Why?”

Da'an simply stared at his child in shock, not able to say anything. So Zo'or finally left the bridge. For a long time there was only silence.

 

THE END

 

Zurück / Back

 

Zum Seitenanfang