Startseite Aktuelles Update Geschichten Kategorien Bilder Forum - Der Baum Links Hilfe Kontakt
  “What if” by Foxfeather   (for the email address see the author's page)
Disclaimer:  All E:FC characters mentioned here belong to the owners of “Earth: Final Conflict”. All other characters belong to their respective owners. Please don't publish this story without permission of the author.
 
Author's note:  Not exactly fanfic, but it just crossed my mind, and crossed it, and crossed it, and crossed it....
 

 

WHAT IF

 

What if...

... Zo'or is actually a child at school and all this is set up as a test to see how he will react to and deal with “primitive cultures”, with Da'an being his teacher, trying to put him our from time to time? (Theory of the Gods I)

... all this Taelon stuff is set up by the US-Government with the help of some (known only to us and them) actors to get FBI-Agents Fox Mulder and Dana Scully busy, so Cancer Man is able to push through his plans with the REAL aliens without disturbance? (X-Files-Theory)

... all the Taelons on the mothership are paid by the Taelon actors guild and are broadcasting all that happens on earth home to entertain their folks on television? (Soap-Opera/“Big-Brother”-Theory)

... the whole thing is set up by a bunch of bored Q, trying to escape the routine at the continuum by copying “our” Q in playing tricks on the humans? (Q-eory)

... the whole thing is a hell of a nightmare, dreamed by Da'an, lying in bed with stomach cramps after drinking too much raktajino? (The Mix-'Em-Up-Theory)

... the whole ting is set up by Ha'gel, a kid of the Gods who stole their artifact of power to play being adult? (Theory of the Gods II)

... the whole thing is just a TV-Series on Earth?

 

Zurück / Back

 

Zum Seitenanfang