Startseite Aktuelles Update Geschichten Kategorien Bilder Forum - Der Baum Links Hilfe Kontakt
  „Mo'rel” by Kelara/Anastasia   (for the email address see the author's page
Disclaimer:  All persons mentioned here are property of the owners of Earth: Final Conflict. Please don't publish this story without permission of the author.
 
Plot:  Liam starts to change
Setting:  at the beginning of the third season
Cast:  Liam, Da'an, [Renée, Augur, Dr. Belman, Zo'or]
 
Author's comment:  I'm sorry about language mistakes but English is not my mother language and so I blame my dictionary for wrong words! Right now I feel very clumsy in using this language. :(
Please note:  This story was written because of a game of the Taelon Embassy to Germany in which every author got randomly three words and had to use them in a story.
 

 

MO'REL

 

“Here it is! Cutlet with fried potatoes and mixed vegetables, extra large.” Maya smiled at Liam.
Augur gasped when he saw Liam's full dish. “Liam! Every time I see you, you're eating! Do you know how much you cram into yourself?”
Liam shrugged. “I'm hungry.”
“You call this hungry?” The bar owner was upset. Renée stared at the companion protector as well. In the time Augur had spoken Liam had eaten half of the portion on the plate.
“Uhm, Liam maybe you should think of your slim line” she tried.
“Why? I have a lot of physical exercise in my job every day.” He answered. He thought for a moment - and stopped eating for that - and then added “Besides, I haven't taken on weight!”
Renée and Augur looked at him. He was right. On the contrary, he even seemed to have loosen weight. As if he needed a lot of energy for something.
Liam had eaten up. “Maya?” he shouted to the good-looking woman, “I want a broccoli soufflé with turkey!” She only laughed and passed his order on.
“I think we should bring him to an old friend.” Augur murmured. Renée looked questioningly at him. “To Dr. Belman.”

 
* * *
 

Dr. Belman looked worried.
“And?” asked Augur and Renée at the same time. She sighed. “If he was fully Human, I would prescribe light food for him so that he would at least eat healthily. But he is partly Kimera.” She paused shortly. “In his interior processes are working that I cannot understand.”
She led the two to a picture of Liam's interior. “Here you can see how energy is concentrating in the center of his body. Energy like the one of his shaquarava. Besides, a strange kind of material is produced at his body, something like ... like cobwebs. And it gets more and more. Several hormone values increase, for example Testosteron. But I have no explanation for it.” She slightly shook her head.
“Does he already know it?” Augur asked carefully.
Dr. Belman nodded. “Yes, I have shown him everything. He doesn't know either what it is but it has to do with his Kimera part. He just feels that it is right for him to eat that much.”
Renée was still starring at the picture, at the energy center and the beginning of this strange material. She had almost forgotten that he was an alien.
“You should decide now if you want to stay here, especially you, Mrs. Palmer. Augur, Da'an already knows you, right? However, Liam has informed Da'an about it and asked him to come. He hopes that he as a Taelon has some answers.”
Renée nodded. “I'll go. I still have to do something.” The she left the room without any other word.
Dr. Belman watched her leaving. “Did she know of Liam's origin?”
“Yes, he had told her once.”
“Why?”
“I don't know. I for one don't really trust her.” Dr. Belman took the note silently.
“And I'll stay here. I want to know what happens with Liam.”

 
* * *
 

Renée sat in her office. She played with a ballpoint pen of Doors International and stared to the black bookshelf in her room. Why the hell did she have a Duden? She couldn't even speak German!
She leant her head against the chair and looked to the ceiling. Why did it seem so familiar for her? To eat much and cobwebs. To eat much and cobwebs, to eat much and cobwebs, to eat much and ...
That was it! Should it be the same with Liam?

 
* * *
 

Da'an looked quietly at Dr. Belman. “I was asked to come here?” She nodded.
“Yes, Da'an. We don't know what to do and hope you can help us.” She explained him what she had found out about Liam's changing and was surprised when she saw him smiling mildly. He closed his eyes for a moment and blushed slightly. “Where is he now, Dr. Belman?”
“Come with me, Da'an. He's still in the investigations room.”
Augur stood up when the Taelon entered the room and shortly nodded to him.
Liam was eating, his nearly naked body covered with little contact plates for the investigation. Da'an stood calmly in front of Liam and looked smilingly at him. He stepped closer, took with his finger a bit of the material and examined it. “It has a good consistency, exactly how it should be.”
Da'an's smile deepened when he saw Liam's questioning look. He stroke his cheek. “Liam, for the Humans you are already adult but for the Kimera still a child.” While speaking he observed Liam's reactions. “You will transform, Liam. Now you will get adult as well for the Kimera.”
As a good diplomat he let the present persons think a moment about the news. “Your body creates a cocoon around you such as a caterpillar living here on Earth that becomes a butterfly. You eat to take in energy for your transformation. The human food has not enough energy for you which is the reason why you to so eat so much.” He smiled softly at the Kimera.
“What ... what does it mean ... that I'll change? Da'an!” Liam could no longer sit still. He jumped up and wandered restlessly around.
“Your shaquarava ...” - “I no longer have a shaquarava!” Liam interrupted the Taelon passionately. Da'an was silent and waited such as Augur and Dr. Belman.
“What will become of me? How will I look, be? Da'an!” Liam was frightened, horrified, stirred. He wanted to be out of this room, wanted to run away. He breathed faster and his movements got even more hextival and restless.
“Liam!” Da'an's voice sounded severe. “Control yourself!”
Yes, yes, I have to calm down, Liam thought. He breathed in deeply. “It's okay, Da'an.”
“Until now your shaquarava only appeared when you were in danger or have been exposed to other strong feelings. Am I right?” Liam nodded. “So the shaquarava worked as a protection. When you will be adult, it will be visible permanently and you will be able to control it. Probably you will as well reach access to the knowledge of your parent Ha'gel. At least for Kimera children is this common. How your exterior will change I do not know as I don't know a Kimera-Human-Hybrid except you. But one thing is sure as well: you will search for a suitable mate for offspring. Your instinct will guide you and will not disappear until you have procreated.”
Liam had sit down, his head relied on his hands and breathed out deeply. So that would happen with him. Maybe he should ask Dr. Belman's daughter. She had been the one who wanted to procreate with him. He laughed shortly about his thought although it wasn't that bad. At least better than assaulting some woman.
“When?” he only asked.
“Soon.” Da'an answered. “Can he stay here, Dr. Belman?”
“I wouldn't know where.” She said regretfully.
“Then I will take him with me to the Embassy.” Augur wanted to protest but Da'an added: “There I can supply him with plenty of energy.”

 
* * *
 

“Do you sit comfortable, Liam?” Da'an asked the Kimera.
“Hmm, can't complain.” He was only asking himself it if wouldn't get boring somehow. Augur had said goodbye some time ago and had taken all his clothes with him. “for the time being you do not need them.” Da'an had said. But it was a bit unpleasant for Liam especially because the Taelon looked at him so interested. He somehow seemed to be fascinated by his sight. And Liam felt helpless. What made him think that Da'an wouldn't betray him to the other Taelons? After all he could no longer trust him.
Liam asked.
“The Kimera were our enemies. What do you think would happen with me if it gets known that I have known of a living Kimera without telling the others?”
Okay.
“I'm hungry.”
“The energy shower will soon be linked.”
“I'm hungry NOW.” The young man persisted stubborn.
“Then I will nourish you.” Da'an stroke over Liam's tummy - what produced an unbelievable tingling in the hybrid - and gave him a bit of his energy. “Satisfied?”
Liam would have loved to say “No, I want more!” but this would have been too embarrassing and besides he really was full.
“Hmm.” He grumbled.
“Well. Would you like a game Pod'cha?”

 
* * *
 

Renée and Augur stood fascinated in front of Liam's cocoon. Behind a white haze a glaring light was shining, slightly showing the contours of a figure.
“Soon he will be ready.” Da'an whispered.
“And then he will run away, searching for a mate?” Augur asked.
Renée looked surprised at him. “What do you mean?”
“After this transformation Liam will instinctively search for a partner for offspring.” Da'an explained. “And I think he will choose you, Miss Palmer.”
She starred at him. “What?”
“You need not to worry. It will not be unpleasant for you. On the contrary the chosen ones of Ha'gel all died, except Liam's mother, because of a too high Endorphine concentration.”
“They died?” Renée tried to stay calm. “And ... how can I defend myself?”
“When the time has come you will no longer want to defend yourself.”
A screen opened and a female volunteer informed Da'an that “The Synod Leader is here and he demands to get entrance into the room you are located right now.”
“Denied. If he wishes to speak with me he shall try it later again.” With those words Da'an waved the screen out.

 
* * *
 

“Denied?” For one moment Zo'or thought that he had not taken the information right but finally it was Da'an, that said all.
“Fine. Please tell him that I will try to reach him again later.” He smiled falsely at the volunteer. There were not only the official, to the humans known ways in the Embassy. He wanted to know which secret Da'na kept of him for some time now.
There it already was.

 
* * *
 

The cocoon burst open and with it the light out of it. The present humans couldn't make out something, but Da'an. Liam's old body was still clearly discernible but surrounded by light. He looked beautiful in this shape. Only with difficulties Da'an could maintain his façade.
The Kimera stepped forward. In his language he demanded “Do not hide!”
What did he mean? Hide? Did he mean his façade?
“Do not hide your energy!”
Da'an resolved his human façade.
“You as well!” The Kimera turned to an entry of the room, to Zo'or. At first this one wanted to protest but he knew that it would not have a sense and so he followed the order.
The Kimera went fast in the typical drawing movement closer to him. His ‚hand’ stroke over him one time. He waited and then turned away from him, Zo'or, to Da'an.
Da'an was visibly nervous, his energy flew rapidly, vibrating heavily.
“Who are you?” the Kimera asked him.
“Da'an” he answered with a shaking voice. “And what is your name?”
The Kimera thought for a moment. “Mo'rel. You are Taelon?”
Da'an's gaze went for a short moment to the side and then he looked again to the shining figure. “Yes.”
Slowly, very slowly Mo'rel stroked Da'an's arm. “You seem to be very strong.” He started to court Da'an.

 
* * *
 

He searched. He looked around. Much energy. Three energy beings. His environment. And the two. They were hiding their energy patterns behind something. Two others. Weak energy level. The two ones should show themselves. Well. Finally one. Interesting. The other one, he was young and strong. Could suit. His energy pattern fitted but he was withdrawn, not ready for him. The other one? He was somehow familiar, as the withdrawn one but more intensely. They had a jointly past when he still had been a child. Very ambivalent relationship. So he was named Da'an. This name awoke pictures in him. He was open for him. He burned, vibrated strongly. This Taelon wanted him. He showed all Taelon signs for that. His gazes, the movements of his hands. Yes, he was ready. He analysed his energy pattern. He fitted as well. Parent of the other one. The Taelon Da'an reacted intensely to his touch. Yet. He was suitable. He had found his partner. A beautiful partner and so strong, power was flowing through him, his energy lines formed pretty patterns. Mo'rel already desired him. He started to seduce him, stroke him, felt how his partner opened himself. Da'an. Their bodies started to melt. Finally he opened his mind, too. He was interesting. A lucky chance. And their bond got stronger and stronger, deeper. Until he finally reached his aim.

 
* * *
 

He had sent the others away. His partner was exhausted. He carried their offspring within himself.
Mo'rel softly stroke his chosen one and deep tenderness flew through him. He couldn't have find a better partner than Da'an. Strong, intelligent personality, interesting past, physically powerful and beautiful. He kissed him.
As a child he had never known what the Taelon had felt for him. Love and desire. And now as an adult he felt the same as he. Everything had happened as it should.
He enjoyed this calm together with his loved one. Soon this would be over. The Taelons were already alarmed. What would happen with them? He didn't want to lose Da'an and their child. Would it be better to escape now? Or to give themselves up? Without his energy corona he would still look like “Liam Kincaid” but it wouldn't disappear for some time, to protect his mate and their child.
Da'an pressed himself tighter to Mo'rel.
“I love you, Da'an!” the Kimera whispered.
“And I love you, Mo'rel.”
Da'an looked softly-seducing at him. And with a long kiss they ignored the figures that entered the room.

 

THE END

 

Zurück / Back

 

The words used in this story were...

 

Zum Seitenanfang